* With chronic pain or other symptoms not responding to Western medical treatment
* Who are taking a lot of medications and are reluctant to take more, or interested in cutting back, or concerned about drug interactions.
* For whom there are limited medical interventions, as with acute viral infections, nutritional and metabolic disorders, chronic degenerative diseases, allergies and auto-immune diseases, and certain mental conditions, such as depression or anxiety.
* Who feel as if something is "wrong" even though tests are inconclusive.
* Whose symptoms seem to be associated with or worsened by stress (asthma, migraines, etc.)
* Who would like additional support for their prescribed treatment to help cope with side-effects or to improve vitality (to help with side effects of chemotherapy, for example.)
* Who are in basic good health and want to facilitate their well-being and prevent illness.